Office Notice 01/01/2021: Due to a delay in the recruitment process, the new Ombudsman is not currently in post. We remain open and able to accept enquiries and applications however there may be a delay in processing them. Staff will be able to provide further information but please submit any applications as soon as possible as the legal time limits for making an application still apply.
Please note that SCOAF staff are still working remotely. If you need to contact us, please phone and leave a voicemail, or send an email to our contact mailbox, and our Enquiries Team will contact you back within 2 working days.
These anonymous case summaries have been provided by each Service as examples of decisions made on Service complaints.
- Summary 1 – Pay and Allowances Pay, Allowances, Casework and Complaints Cell (PACCC) (127 KB)
- Summary 2 – Terms and Condition of Service, Career Management (APC) (105 KB)
- Summary 3 - Terms and Conditions of Service, Manning (Transfer to Army Reserves) (127 KB)
- Summary 4 – Medical (105 KB)
- Summary 5 – Sexual Discrimination and Unfair Treatment (102 KB)
- Summary 6 – Other (106 KB)
- Summary 1 - Leave (177 KB)
- Summary 2 – Financial Retention Initiative (FRI) (179 KB)
- Summary 3 – Career Management – Promotion (180 KB)
- Summary 4 – Pay and Allowances (185 KB)
- Summary 1 – Pay and Allowances (77 KB)
- Summary 2 – Pay, Pensions and Allowances (114 KB)
- Summary 3 – Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS) – Promotion (94 KB)
- Summary 4 - Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS) – Appraisal (79 KB)
- Summary 5 – Pay, Pension and Allowances (76 KB)
- Summary 6 – Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS) (73 KB)