Festive Period: Our office will be closed from Thursday 23rd December 2021 at 5 pm until Tuesday 4th January 2022 at 9 am (inclusive). You will still be able to submit enquiries and applications during this period to our contact mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. But, they won’t be actioned until we re-open in the New Year.
Phone line: We are currently operating a voicemail call back service on our contact telephone number 0300 369 0689. All messages received are collected by our Enquiries Team, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am until 16:30 pm. Please leave a voicemail, with your name, phone number, email address (if possible), and enquiry. We aim to respond to all messages within 2 working days. Any messages received to our voicemail on Friday afternoon will be retrieved on Monday, after the weekend.
These anonymous case summaries have been provided by each Service as examples of decisions made on Service complaints.
- Summary 1 – Pay and Allowances Pay, Allowances, Casework and Complaints Cell (PACCC) (127 KB)
- Summary 2 – Terms and Condition of Service, Career Management (APC) (105 KB)
- Summary 3 - Terms and Conditions of Service, Manning (Transfer to Army Reserves) (127 KB)
- Summary 4 – Medical (105 KB)
- Summary 5 – Sexual Discrimination and Unfair Treatment (102 KB)
- Summary 6 – Other (106 KB)
- Summary 1 - Leave (177 KB)
- Summary 2 – Financial Retention Initiative (FRI) (179 KB)
- Summary 3 – Career Management – Promotion (180 KB)
- Summary 4 – Pay and Allowances (185 KB)
- Summary 1 – Pay and Allowances (77 KB)
- Summary 2 – Pay, Pensions and Allowances (114 KB)
- Summary 3 – Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS) – Promotion (94 KB)
- Summary 4 - Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS) – Appraisal (79 KB)
- Summary 5 – Pay, Pension and Allowances (76 KB)
- Summary 6 – Terms and Conditions of Service (TACOS) (73 KB)