01/07/2021: Our general enquiries telephone number changed to 0300 369 0689. All calls to our old number are diverted for a limited period. For more information read our latest update.
Note: We are currently experiencing issues sending external emails. We are working hard to resolve these technical issues and will respond to emails as soon as the issue is rectified. While we can receive emails if you do have any concerns please contact us on 0300 369 0989. Thank you for your patience.
To complete the application form, you will need to open it in Adobe before filling it in. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to save the form. If you cannot access our forms, please contact us to request an alternative format.
Published 3 January 2020
Read to find out how to complete our application forms
- Who is the Service Complaints Ombudsman? (306 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for respondents to a Service complaint? (112 KB)
- What redress can the Ombudsman recommend? (285 KB) – for more information read SCOAF Financial Remedy Guidelines (298 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for me? (116 KB)
- All about Ombudsman referrals (96 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for family members of Service personnel? (117 KB)
- Judicial Review & the Office of the Service Complaints Ombudsman (135 KB)
- Where can I get welfare support during a Service complaint (136 KB)
- Reasonable Adjustment Factsheet (225 KB)
SCOAF’s internal process pamphlets
Published 1 February 2021
- Army Guide For Respondents in a Service Complaint (177 KB)
- RAF Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (130 KB)
- Royal Navy Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (109 KB)
These publications are not owned by SCOAF. If you need further support or guidance contact your complaints secretariat who will be able to provide more information.
Posters and Leaflets
We are in the process of updating our promotional items. If you would like printed leaflets and posters. You can make a request by clicking the button below to be added to be our distribution list when they are avaliable.