The Service Complaints Ombudsman’s office will be closed from Monday 23rd December 2019 at 5 pm until Thursday 2nd January 2020 at 9 am (inclusive). You can still submit enquiries and/or applications to our contact mailbox during this period. However, they won’t be actioned until the office reopens on Thursday 2nd January 2020.
- What can the Ombudsman do for respondents to a Service complaint? (78 KB)
- What redress can the Ombudsman recommend? (78 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for me? (78 KB)
- All about Ombudsman referrals (78 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for family members of Service personnel? (78 KB)
- Who is the Service Complaints Ombudsman? (81 KB)
- Judicial Review & the Office of the Service Complaints Ombudsman (147 KB)
- Where can I get welfare support during a Service complaint (103 KB)
- Reasonable Adjustment Factsheet (243 KB)
- Army Guide For Respondents in a Service Complaint (177 KB)
- RAF Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (130 KB)
- Royal Navy Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (109 KB)
These publications are not owned by SCOAF. If you need further support or guidance contact your complaints secretariat who will be able to provide more information.
Posters and Leaflets
If you would like printed copies of our leaflets and posters. You can make a request by clicking the button below.