Office Notice: 01/01/2021 – SCOAF staff are still working remotely. If you need to contact us, please phone and leave a voicemail, or send an email to our contact mailbox, and our Enquiries Team will contact you back within 2 working days.
To complete the application form, you will need to open it in Adobe before filling it in. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to save the form. If you cannot access our forms, please contact us to request an alternative format.
Published 3 January 2020
Read to find out how to complete our application forms
- Who is the Service Complaints Ombudsman? (314 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for respondents to a Service complaint? (113 KB)
- What redress can the Ombudsman recommend? (462 KB) – for more information read SCOAF Financial Remedy Guidelines (298 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for me? (150 KB)
- All about Ombudsman referrals (96 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for family members of Service personnel? (114 KB)
- Judicial Review & the Office of the Service Complaints Ombudsman (153 KB)
- Where can I get welfare support during a Service complaint (103 KB)
- Reasonable Adjustment Factsheet (243 KB)
SCOAF’s internal process pamphlets
Published 1 February 2021
- Army Guide For Respondents in a Service Complaint (177 KB)
- RAF Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (130 KB)
- Royal Navy Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (109 KB)
These publications are not owned by SCOAF. If you need further support or guidance contact your complaints secretariat who will be able to provide more information.
Posters and Leaflets
We are in the process of updating our promotional items. If you would like printed leaflets and posters. You can make a request by clicking the button below to be added to be our distribution list when they are avaliable.