To complete the application form, you will need to open it in Adobe before filling it in. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to save the form. If you cannot access our forms, please contact us to request an alternative format.
Published 3 January 2020
Read to find out how to complete our application forms
- What can the Ombudsman do for respondents to a Service complaint? (113 KB)
- What redress can the Ombudsman recommend? (462 KB) – for more information read SCOAF Financial Remedy Guidelines (298 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for me? (150 KB)
- All about Ombudsman referrals (96 KB)
- What can the Ombudsman do for family members of Service personnel? (114 KB)
- Who is the Service Complaints Ombudsman? (81 KB)
- Judicial Review & the Office of the Service Complaints Ombudsman (117 KB)
- Where can I get welfare support during a Service complaint (103 KB)
- Reasonable Adjustment Factsheet (243 KB)
- Army Guide For Respondents in a Service Complaint (177 KB)
- RAF Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (130 KB)
- Royal Navy Guide for Individuals Named as a Respondent in a Service Complaint (109 KB)
These publications are not owned by SCOAF. If you need further support or guidance contact your complaints secretariat who will be able to provide more information.
Posters and Leaflets
If you would like printed copies of our leaflets and posters. You can make a request by clicking the button below.