IMPORTANT: SCOAF staff are working remotely due to Government guidance regarding coronavirus. You can still access our service by leaving a message on our phone, or by submitting your application to our contact mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, do not send applications or documents to us by post as we do not currently have access to the office. Read more
Our Enquiries and Referrals Team are available between 9.00am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
You can contact SCOAF by email, post or phone. We aim to respond to all contacts within 2 working days.
020 7877 3450
Service Complaints Ombudsman, PO Box 72252, London SW1P 9ZZ
Please note: We are only able to accept parcel deliveries to our PO Box from Royal Mail. Also, we are not able to retrieve SMS messages sent to our contact number.
You can contact us confidentially. But if you want the Ombudsman to be able to help you, you will need to give us permission to share some of what you tell us with your Service. We will never communicate with your Service without your agreement. The only exception to this is where we have immediate concerns about your safety or the safety of others.
For information on who can make an application to the Ombudsman see How can we help you?
Other types of enquiries
- Request information (freedom of information or subject access request)
- Request Service Complaints Ombudsman promotional material i.e. leaflets and posters.
- Download the file: Who is the Service Complaints Ombudsman? (81 KB)
- Download the file: What can the Ombudsman do for me? (78 KB)
- Download the file: All about Ombudsman referrals (78 KB)
- Download the file: What can the Ombudsman do for family members of Service personnel? (78 KB)
- Download the file: What can the Ombudsman do for respondents to a Service complaint? (78 KB)