How to resolve your dispute

If you would not like to make a Service Complaint there may be another way to raise your complaint, but the Ombudsman cannot assist you in doing this.

You should speak to your Commanding Officer or Equality and Diversity Adviser who will be able to advise how to resolve your dispute.